There is something appealing and exotic about European products. Louis Vuitton, Mercedes, L’Oréal. Tempotest is no different. As the Sunbrella of Europe, it is a great alternative here in America. Tempotest Molto Bene 862/85 Lemon-Lime Jagged Striped Fabric is a solution-dyed acrylic with a Teflon coating and a 10-year warranty. In many instances, it also comes a touch wider than many Sunbrella fabrics, giving you up to an extra 36 square inches for every yard of fabric. Made in Italy, it is a beautiful and rich textural upholstery fabric that works as a performance textile for marine and patio applications. Woven tight for added water-repellency, Tempotest's fine Italian craftsmanship tops the competition in Europe and is making great strides in America.
- Fabric Width: 57 inches (145 cm)
- Collection Name: Tempotest Home - Molto Bene
- Color Name: Lemon-Lime Jagged Stripe
- Fabric Colors: white, yellow, green, orange, blue
- Contents: 100% Solution-Dyed Acrylic
- Finish Treatment: Soil-Resistant, Oil- and Water-Repellant, Mold-Resistant