UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes or military APO or FPO addresses so if you require shipment to a PO Box or military APO or FPO address, please contact us so that we can assist with an alternative shipping method. Please note that UPS does not deliver on weekends unless special arrangements are made and additional charges are applied. Every possible effort is made to ship orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Re-routing or change of address requests that occur once an item has shipped will incur a $15.00 fee.
- Shipments which are undeliverable will be charged the actual shipping rate upon reshipment.
- For overnight, 2-day, or other shipping methods, please call or e-mail us for exact shipping rates.
- For destinations in Alaska and Hawaii, you pay shipping charges based on the weight of the package.
International Shipping Restrictions
- We will not be responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions, or other regulations that apply in countries outside the United States. We encourage you to speak with your customs office if you have any questions.
- If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue you a refund.
- You pay actual shipping charges based on the weight of the package plus a $25.00 international processing fee. Prepayment is required. Payment must be by credit card, or personal check drawn on US bank.
- You are responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply.
For more shipping information, please see our Shipping Rates / Times page.
- All prices and transactions are in US Dollars, USD.
- All credit card charges are governed by US Dollars
- Any refunds or exchanges will also be governed by US Dollars
To change or cancel your order: Call us right away at 1.866.516.0934 during normal business hours Monday - Friday 9:00am-4:00pm EST. The time window before your order ships is very small, but we’ll do our best to make any adjustment.
- Fabric orders are considered cut merchandise and not all fabric brands except returns.
- Cancellation of shipped orders will incur a 25% restocking charge for uncut, unopened merchandise.
- Freight charges paid or accumulated by Patio Lane are not refundable, (if an order received free shipping and the order is returned, the original shipping will also be deducted from the amount refunded).
Please call us during our normal business hours for return authorization prior to returning any merchandise. Only unused fabric and or merchandise will qualify for credit, cut yardage or open merchandise will not be accepted. There are some fabric brands that do not accept returns. Please check the return policy before purchasing the fabric.
- No returns accepted on custom fabricated products
- No returns accepted without a prior return authorization. All authorized returns without fault of Patio Lane will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, plus freight both ways.
- Original shipping cost will be deducted from your order prior to the refund. To receive the exact cost of the shipment please contact customer service.
- Product returns will not be accepted after 30 days.
- No returns accepted on fabric equaling less than 10 yards.
- Refunds will be completed, in 10-15 Business days.
- Merchandise must be returned in "sellable" condition in order to receive credit, which means un-opened and undamaged.
- All fabric must be returned rolled, not folded.
- A credit less 25% restocking charge will be issued for eligible, unopened, uncut merchandise authorized for return within 10 days of your receipt of shipment.
- You as the customer are responsible for all shipping fees on returned shipments due to incorrect or incomplete ship to address.
- Our free shipping policy is only valid on orders that provide the correct and complete shipping address.
- Refunds for dollar amounts over $10.00 USD will be issued, but for orders totaling under $10.00 USD, a store coupon will be issued.
Damaged Packaging (Do not open or remove the packaging)
- All claims for damaged, defective or inaccurate orders must be presented Patio Lane within 10 days.
- To process your claim please send an email to customerservice at patiolane dot com or call toll free 1.866.516.0934
- Patio Lane makes every effort to safely secure and ship all packages, but we understand that sometimes merchandise can be damaged during the shipping process. Merchandise damaged during shipping must be returned to Patio Lane within 10 days of receipt. We will contact the shipping company for visual inspection of the merchandise and box as received. We will replace any confirmed damaged merchandise.
Defective Merchandise (Do not cut your fabric order or use your merchandise for fabrication prior to measuring or checking for defects)
The defective merchandise must be reported within 10 days to Patio Lane. Upon notification we will issue a UPS call tag for the defective merchandise. Upon receipt of the defective merchandise, we will issue a replacement.
Inaccurate Orders (Do not cut your fabric order or use your merchandise for fabrication prior to measuring or checking for accuracy)
Patio Lane makes every effort to check all orders for accuracy and proper quantities, but we understand that sometimes mistakes are made. Inaccurate orders must be reported to Patio Lane within 10 days of receipt. Only uncut fabric and unopened merchandise will qualify for an exchange or replacement.
Backorders and Discontinued Products
Typically every item we sell is stocked.
- Although every attempt is made to maintain inventory levels internally and from all of our supply partners, occasionally we may run out of certain products, or not be notified in a timely manner from our supply partners.
- In this event, we will give you an estimated time of availability and give you the choice of:
- canceling the out-of-stock items
- holding off shipment of your entire order until the product is available
- receiving a partial shipment of the in-stock items first and the out-of-stock items when they are available
- We will offer assistance in finding substitutes for discontinued products, as well as offer the ability to cancel with a refund or obtain Loyalty Reward Points
For furniture, heaters and other non-fabric products, the return policy is determined by the manufacturer.
The privacy of our visitors and clients is very important to us. We do not publicize our client portfolio or create websites that allow for web based searches of our clients. Our concern for your privacy continues as technology expands and that view underlies our policy, stated below:
- We do not sell any personal information to a third party.
- You do not have to give us personal information merely to visit our site.
- We only collect detailed information about you (i.e. more than your internet address) like your name, email address, etc. when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us.
- Passwords are not stored and other detail information is stored in multilayer protected files.
- We employ SSL certificates that provide a secure https: page to encrypt any data that is a financial transaction or personal information
- We periodically send promotional emails or SMS text messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and/or mobile phone number which you have provided.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes and we sometimes perform analyses of behavior in order to measure user or client interest in the various areas of our site. We will disclose this information to third parties only in aggregate form or as may be required by law.
- We continually monitor and update our servers with security upgrades
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not necessarily identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (such as "xcompany.com") and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit;
- Whether you successfully received the document or image file you requested;
- The type of browser you are using;
- The type of Operating System you use
- The site from which you linked to our site;
We use this information to help us make our site more useful -- to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
If you contact us by email we may forward the message to appropriate staff in order to review it and respond if necessary. We may retain messages for a period of time to ensure responses and we may delete them when action has been completed.
If you use an online form, information you provide may be retained so that information about changes, upgrades, etc. may be provided where appropriate.
Patio Lane works very hard to offer our customers everyday low pricing on high quality products, especially our outdoor, marine and indoor décor fabrics and you can usually “save more when buying more” on most all our fabrics and supplies. From time to time we will offer special coupon discounts for selected products and for limited times and our coupon policy below defines the terms of our coupon use.
Patio Lane coupon offers are valid on orders placed through their expiration date at midnight Eastern Standard Time. Patio Lane coupon offers are based on total product value or product quantity and the coupon discount is shown in cart. Patio Lane coupon offers exclude (unless the specific coupon offer indicates otherwise): closeouts, outdoor living products, specially priced products, custom fabrications, "Deal of the Day" products, gift cards, gift certificates, taxes and postage and handling charges. Coupon offers are not valid with other promotional offers, on previous purchases or on replacement orders.
General Coupon Use Terms
- Coupons can be combined with Loyalty Rewards Points and our Free Shipping.
- Coupon applies to normal retail pricing only, unless indicated otherwise.
- Some coupons might not be applied to higher quantity purchases as we greatly discount everyday pricing on volume purchases.
- Coupons cannot be combined with other coupon offers.
- Coupons cannot not be combined with wholesale to-the-trade pricing.
- Coupons are not valid on Custom Fabrications
PatioLane.com is owner operated; we go out of our way to provide superior customer service, use only the industry's highest standards of materials and it’s for this reason that we have been serving customers all over the world since 2003.
By purchasing products and/or services from eCentral Stores Incorporated's online stores, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Custom Fabrication, Sewing, Embroidery and Repair Policies:
- Lead time is approximate based upon dimensions and orders of up to 6 cushions.
- All custom fabrication, sewing or repair service ordering is made via our custom outdoor cushion builder, online quote form or email communications.
- Any irregular shaped products/projects will require one or more of the following pictures, template, an existing product to be used as a pattern, drawings or sketch depending on the complexity of the project.
Templates and Patterns:
- Templates and patterns must be clean of all debris, dirt, mold, and mildew. If patterns are received dirty there will be a $25.00 fee per pattern/template for us to clean.
- A template is made by the customer; where as a pattern is an existing product/project piece that can be used in the making of your new products/projects.
- All templates or patterns will become the property of PatioLane.com and will not be returned.
- There will be a minimum charge of $25 for the additional labor needed to use a template or pattern to produce your product/project.
Since we do not stock custom fabricated goods, we are unable accept returns of custom fabricated products, sewing services or repairs. We will always work with you on any concerns you may have with the custom products or services ordered to achieve a satisfactory outcome. The only returns deemed acceptable would be for material defects or if a product was not made to the specifications that you the customer provided.
PatioLane.com will take full responsibility for the costs of modifying and/or correcting any mistakes that we may have made, If we are unsuccessful in fabricating or sewing a finished product or repair using the specifications provided by the customer, as long as:
- The customer contacts PatioLane.com within ten (10) business days after receipt of the finish product.
- The customer agrees to allow PatioLane.com the appropriate amount of time to modify and/or correct our mistake.
- The customer cooperates with the return of the product, by allowing PatioLane.com to schedule the pickup by our ground carrier and making the product available for the pickup return.
- All authorized returns for modifications, corrections or repairs must arrive back in new condition. They must not have been used in any way, and arrive back in the same packaging as when they were shipped.
- All returns will be inspected in accordance with the original order and to the customer speciation(s). If PatioLane.com deems the fabrication, sewing or repair was completed to the customer's original order and speculations and also within our tolerances, then the customer will be responsible for all cost incurred with the return process and the return of the product(s).
- To fabricate or sew a finished product or repair to the specifications set forth by the customer in accordance with the information provided in PatioLane.com's quote form and/or via communications with the customer.
- To fabricate, sew or repair a product which uses the fabric(s) specified by the customer.
- To fabricate, sew or repair the product in the style and/or manner specified by the customer.
- To fabricate, sew or repair the product in accordance to these terms and conditions.
Tolerances: (We always measure twice and cut once.)
PatioLane.com makes all efforts to complete your projects to your specifications. There are some instances with material shrinkage and/or stretch during the fabricating, sewing and/or repair process that are out of our control.
Therefore we will fabricate, sew or repair your product within the following tolerances:
- Cushions and Pillows dimensions will be within 3/8 inch of the dimensions specified by the customer.
- Panels, Tarps and Awnings will be within 1/4 inch of the dimensions specified by the customer.
- Drapes and Curtains will be within 1/2 inch of the dimensions specified by the customer
- All other product types will be within 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch of the dimensions specified by the customer.
Order Changes or Cancellations:
Changes or cancellations can only be made via telephone during normal business hours. There may be fees associated with changes or cancellations.
Once the order changes are made and any fees associated with the changes are made PatioLane.com will send the customer a Change Authorization email to confirm, prior to the commencement of your order.
PatioLane.com warrants their custom sewn fabricated fabric products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, for one (1) year after shipped date. Our liability shall be limited to replacement or repair, at our determination, of the defective or nonconforming product(s) and/or materials.
Fabric & Material Warranties
All fabric and material warranties are provided by the manufactures. PatioLane.com will facilitate on your behalf all claims due to fabric or material defects. For specific fabric and material warranties please visit the respective product pages on our website(s).
Warranty Claim Service
Please contact us prior to sending your fabricated fabric product in for repair, all claims must be accompanied by the proper documentation requested by an Patiolane.com representative.
Please call 1.800.742.9549 or 727-524-1120 ~ Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST or via email at email@example.com